Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Process Date Question!

  1. #1
    DylanP
    Guest DylanP's Avatar

    Post

    I have a roll of Kodachrome 40, and the PROCESS BEFORE date is - 12/2001.

    What kind of effects am i going to see from this, as i have not used it yet.

    Thanks!

    Dylan

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    I seriously doubt that there will be a problem, but it depends on how it has been stored.
    Has it been in the freezer?
    Sitting where sunlight can hit it?
    Extreme temperatures, etc?

    Film isn't like milk, where you really have barely any time after the expiration, but like I said, it depends totally on how it's been stored...
    I have some K-40 that is from 2000!!!!
    And I'm going to use it in the next couple weeks, but it's been in the freezer since the day I bought it from Kodak, so I'm not worried.

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Blindowl
    Guest Blindowl's Avatar

    Post

    None Use It


    ------------------

  4. #4
    #Pedro
    Guest #Pedro's Avatar

    Post

    Kodachrome is not senible at all. It?s basically a b/w film, the colors are added during developing. The only thing that could happen when using very expiered stock, the colors can become a little bit warmer.

    Pedro

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •